16 mag 2011

Here it is, the new supercool Sweet Valley fox 2011 summer campaign!
Super fresh, colorful and of course sensual, edgy, and always interesting;
looking at the pictures it seems a kind of "film story board" in which there is a great story to be  
revealed. Enjoy the pictures!

Eccola la campagna estiva supercool di Sweet Valley fox 2011!
Super fresca, colorata, e ovviamente sensuale, particolare, e molto interessante;
guardando le fotografie sembra di vedere lo story board di un film, con una storia intrigante pronta per essere svelata! Godetevi le foto!

2 commenti:

  1. I love this photoshoot! this kind of styling is my favorite.. kind of relaxed, grunge, summery, messy. I am dong a giveaway on my blog if you're interested :)


    http://iflyastarship.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you! I'm going to take a look!

    RispondiElimina